Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.
Hi, im getting an induction day after tomorrow and amwondering if anyone out there have had one before and wouldn't mind sharing their ex...
I gave birth on monday to my forth baby,i suffer from anxiety and it got worse when i became pregnant,since i got home from hospital ive ...
Every week my midwife asks if I've been feeling contractions and I always end up saying, "uh maybe. I don't know. None painful..." and it...
Well appears as though many Jan 2012 babies are becoming Dec 2011 babies! Hoping all babies are Mums are healthy and enjoy the special ti...
Just getting the final preparations in place. Being a first time mum I was wondering if I'm missing anything or there is anything I dont...
Has anyone taken castor oil to induce labor and it actually work?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.