Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2013.
How has ur relationship changed with ur spouse since u had ur baby. Good or bad and in what ways.
My baby is 2 1/2 months..I began the routine of bathing him in the ending to help him sleep longer since he was 1 month it works along wi...
Went for two month check up she weighs 10lb 6 oz and is 211/2 inches long. And men was she a sport with her shots
Just wanted to let everyone know my son, Russell Allen, was born on Wednesday. I was planning on a natural unmedicated birth as most of ...
My lil girl is just a month old now, and she spits up constantly! (My first never spit up! And I mean NEVER!) Anyway she doesn't like to...
Hey ladies have any of u just had a baby? I had my baby girl jordyn marie on christmas day, I know this might soynd crazy but I miss bein...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.