Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2014.
so I thought I was going to get induced on Monday (which I was 39 weeks) but they could not cause hes still too high and this is my third...
I'm 39weeks and 2 days and completely fed up with being pregnant! ! I just want my princess to be here already :( plus I haven't had a go...
I'm currently 37 weeks, 6 days. Just had an ultrasound, they said my bby is already at 7lbs almost 8. I was watching as they measured the...
Today is my Baby's due day :o) 40 weeks wooooo! But I have a feeling iv got a while longer to wait :o( Not feeling much apart from uncomf...
I'm 37 weeks and nothing is making it go away please help my pregnancy acid reflux is sooo bad
I lost my mucus plug this morning and ever since ive been having terrible cramps on and off all day but for the last few hours its just b...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.