Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2016.
Idk if this has happened to any of you but today i had such a burst of energy. I took down my 8ft christmas tree boxed everything up and...
I am 13 days pp, I don't remember what it was like with my 1st. This time around I bled really light at first. Then as the days went on ...
Wayson is going in 3 days old now. From the very start he latched perfect and would nurse for a while. My mill hasn't come all the way in...
Our little Achilles Michael arrived Wednesday 01/27/2016! He was 7lb 06 oz. 20 1/4 inches long. I'm a ftm and its already beginning to fe...
Hey ladies. It's my due date today and at the doc appointment she said baby it still up high (second baby) I'm still 2cm dilated 70% effa...
Wish me luck ladies. I had a rough night sleeping last night. My nerves got the best of me.
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.