Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2009.
Ive seen that some people arn't very far along and their already finding out the sex of their baby. How is that possible. What do you do ...
Just wishing all toddlers a happy 2nd birthday and hope they all have alot of fun on their special day and continue throughout their exci...
Hey ladies................how is everyone?? Babies will be turning 2 soon... WOW hunter will be 2 July 8th it's crazy where did the time ...
I am now just over 30 weeks. Last thursday I underwent an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. I herniated 2 discs into my spinal c...
I wanted to post this bc a couple of you are still not feeling the baby that much. EVERY SINGLE TIME I drink hot chocolate, she wakes up ...
Somehow it does not appear as though Medina has grown much the last few months. I know babies grown very fast in the first 12 months but ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.