Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
I am 39 weeks and 4 days, my due date is JUly 25 and I haven't had any contractions. I think I will be going past my due date (which is o...
We welcomed Samuel Bradley into our lives on July 12 at 10:43 am. I was induced so at about 8:45 the nurse started the pitocin and by 10:...
After naming our daughter Addison Ann I'm having second thoughts about whether it fits. We debated names throughout the pregnancy, never...
I am 39wks pregnant......okay so i went to the doctors today an as my doctor checked me she looked axtremely pleased. she told me i was 3...
Robert Arden is here a wee bit early he came on the 14th after a fast labour and 4 mins of pushing he was 9lb 8oz and look just like his ...
I have a scheduled c-section and was wondering how long does it take for you to heal? Also, I'm going to breast feed and know they reall...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.