Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2011.
today is my c-section ladies ... thanks for all your continued support .
I was just wondering if anyone has ever or heard of someone tring acupuncture to induce labor? My babies tend to be on the larger side fo...
Lydia Mae-Ellen Is here and she is perfect!!!! 6lbs 14oz and 18 1/2 inches. Lots of hair and I'm so in love! Water broke at 5:45am but la...
First of all how is everybody doing? My baby shower is tomorrow & every since yesterday my friends having been telling me they can't make...
Im 36 weeks and have been to L and D once allready cause i had a BIT hanging out . I knew it wasnt the cord bacause it looked like a thum...
WOW!!!! Our little forum has been sooooo quuiet lately!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing, how you are feeling, sleeping, an...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.