Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
I had my 40 week appointment yesterday. I told her I had had some spotting and discharge so she made sure to check me. I'm 4cm and 70% ef...
Camden Martin. Born 7/30 at 1:44 am. 7lbs 11oz 20 1/2 in long. Went in on 7/29 at 5am to get induced. Only dilated to 4cm by 11 pm (i was...
A little late but we've been busy. Andrew Sebastian was born on the 28th at 9:07 am. He weighed 7 lbs 15oz and was 21 in. After a scary ...
Been nonstop since yesterday. Last night had some stomach cramps. Labor???? Back pains are at a constant 8/10 but I'm trying to be strong.
Had to get one when I got checked today because I thought I was in labor because of the excruciating back pain but to no avail I still wa...
So yesterday I posted that I tried castor oil... it worked. Andrew Nicholas was born 28 Minutes before his due date. We went to the docto...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
11003842 tn?1433995758
Toowoomba, Australia
13877085 tn?1435907716
Dickson, TN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.