Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
I had c-section delivery on 20th july 2017. Its 5 weeks sinc im delivered. Now im having severe stomach bloating and paining inside. I ca...
I had c-section delivery on 20th july 2017. Its 5 weeks sinc im delivered. Now im having severe stomach bloating and paining inside. I ca...
My baby is one week old. She sleeps throughout the day. Very cranky and doesnt sleep at night.how to change her sleeping pattern.
I'm 40+1 today. At 37weeks I started having contractions. I had a check and I was dilated to 1cm. After which my contractions slowed down...
He was born on the 13th of july at 8:24am weighing 7lbs 25oz 20.5inch. We thank God!
So 3 days ago i was having small contractions and went to the hospital. I was told they r real and consistent but was only dialated to a ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.