Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
I'm 39 weeks have a lot of pressure my lower back is killing me I can barely walk when I sit on the toilet I feel like the baby is coming...
Being induced July 8th due to my advanced maternal age. I'm 39 yrs old and will be 39 weeks along.
Ok sooo im 37 weeks and 4days im being induced on july 14th due to having trouble breathing and having a history of P.E ..but ive been fe...
This will my 4th baby I'm very excited and nervous because this will be my fourth C-section. Has anyone else had a 4th C-section???
Hello! Ill be 35 weeks on Friday. I've been on McKenna (progesterone hormone to keep from going into preterm labor)for the first time...
Hello All, Does any one else have a big gap in age between their first child and second? I'm due July 3rd and my 11 year old daughter is...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.