Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2008.
hey guys! i know i haven't been around much... i still don't have a working computer anymore. getting it taken care of isn't exactly a...
I thought it would be a great idea for all of us to check in with a daily countdown. We've all come to the point where we can count in d...
Afternoon Ladys! So i went to see the midwife today and got a bit of a shock! Was told that even tho im 34 weeks im measuring 36 and my ...
So we just about finished Sky's room and it looks amazing. I was being stuborn and absolutly insisted that I hang her curtians...even th...
My unborn fetus weights three pds at 28 wks I'm know 33 wks with a history of IUGR is this a normal weight for a baby at this week
hey guys! well, i had an u/s and an appt yesterday... everything looks great w/ the baby! he weighs 3lbs 11oz now. and i got to sched...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.