Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
Hello ladies. First of all, congratulations to all of you who've given birth to your precious miracles and good luck to those of you near...
Hi guys. Yes I am the proud Mum of little Medina. I will make it short and write in detail later. Was induced early Monday due to PUPP...
was just wondering what forum ppl are in now that we have had our babies? I was looking at them and could not find nothing about post pa...
Hello, I just wanted to share with you that I will be having c-section on Thr, can't wait. The reason is breech baby and low waters. I wi...
Long story short i have a cold runny nose slight fever i had my antenatal yesturday they checked heartbeat and it was fast ended up be...
I went to my OB today for my 37 weeks checkup and she checked for the first time to see if I'm dilated at all as I have gestational diabe...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.