Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
hi there ! In which week u feel the baby first movment . i also heard that that boys r slow than girls which mean that if it is a girl u ...
i am desperate for a baby girl and my partner and i are trying everything posible short of spending huge ammounts of money . i have also ...
I had my baby June 1st. My husband wants to start trying again right away. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I know it may be hard ...
My baby has turned into a July baby. Due June 17th, and she's not here yet! Anybody else still waiting?
Hi every one my princes is here on june21 3:56 pm she was breach so it was a c section which was really pain ful i m still in so much pai...
I'm going crazy! I'm Due tomorrow but my first came at 38 weeks so I've been expecting my little girl for the past several weeks, plus I ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.