Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Monday will officially be four days past my due date and still waiting.... Anybody else in the same boat?
I am very upset with my doctor right now though and I don't know what to do. I don't even want her to deliver this baby anymore. She wa...
Born 19-May-10 5:44am. 8lb 11.5 oz, 20"
I went to my 39 week checkup today and the doctor scheduled me for an induction tonight at 9 pm. This is my first pregnancy and I am not ...
Im almost 38 weeks my c-section is scheduled for 6/24 but my doctor said if I dilate any he is going to take her so I am hoping I dilate...
Since Friday i have had a brown discharge IMF (sorry) and now today i have started to light bleed, im not due for a period untill the end...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.