Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I am terrified of my delivery.. im not a fan of pain but i will do anything for my baby. Ive heard terrible things about the epidural and...
i am due my baby the 8th of June going by my last period which was the 1st of September but when i had that period it only lasted 2days a...
WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?? I AM HAVING A BOY
i am 31 weeks today. i have (gulp!!) gained 24lbs. im hoping its some water seeing as it was over a weekend that i gained several lbs, ...
Hi, I had an ultrasound on December 1st 2009. The scan showed I was 10 weeks 1day due 28th June. The first day of my lmp was 17th Septe...
hey, I had my ultrasound at 19 weeks pregnant to say i was having a girl and was wondering, im starting to worry the 2 little things in b...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.