Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2011.
Welcome to all New and Existing users of MedHelp! Our Babies June '11 is a patient-to-patient support community. We're so glad you've j...
Hello Ladies! Firstly, congratulations to each and everyone of you on this special journey - if it's your first or one of many more, t...
went for ultrasound at 14 weeks... they think baby looks like girl although that is one large girl since she measured over a week older t...
Hi! I'm currently 20wks 1day pregnant with my first child...A BOY!!! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy! :)
So I had my 2nd appt. today with my midwife and so far all seems to be going well. I have some protein in my urine again, but not as much...
I am 21 weeks pregnant, yesterday while changing my dress i got imbalanced , to balance and to avoid falling down I jumped only once litt...
Wondering if there is a little truth behind the old wives tale of high bumps are girls, low bumps are boys? Not sure how it works with di...
So when I was 16 weeks they measures the baby to be 16 weeks and 3 days no biggie so I was going off that with my new due date being at t...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.