Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2014.
Really starting to get fed up... Keep getting contractions/Braxton hicks but they just fade away I want it to be the real thing it's so d...
Just wanted to update everyone. Baby Sophie finally arrived at 6:03am on the 17th of June. It seemed like a long journey but it was all w...
My original due date is the 29th but at my appointment with my perinatologist yesterday she said that I needed to have my baby at 39 week...
My due date is getting closer :-D xx Really wish my little one would come, it's getting more uncomfortable each day especially when tryi...
Im 38+5 wks. Went to midwife appointment yesterday and she Said to try drink pineapple juice to help start labour. Has anyone tried this ...
Hey Mamas I'm finally admitted to the hospital. I'm 40+4 and my water broke last night and I went to see my doctor in the morning. Got...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.