Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2016.
Hello. My due date is June 6th. I had my 36 week appt this past Tuesday. My Dr did a cervical check. I'm 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. Thi...
Just wondering if prenatal test routinely test for HIV/Stds and if they are mandatory?
Currently been in and out of the hospital trying to stop early labor. Anyone have experience with premmies. I'm due June 24 so we'll be 3...
Hi girls 33 weeks today and I feel like I can barely breathe any one else feeling the sake
Im 30 weeks pregnant and For the past week I haven't been feeling up to eat at all. I literally have to force myself and even than its no...
I'm having real bad pains in my upper thigh I'm 32 weeks and 5days is day normal feel like Charlie horse
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.