Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
So Phin at 27 months old has a vocabulary of about 5 words...three of those are sound effects. We turned to a early intervention organiza...
My oh my how life has changed. 2 kids seem to be quite a difference in my household. Mady started out jealous but now is just defiant. ...
It's so good to see a lot of you still here and keeping eachother updated! My family's doing great! Camden's in Kindergarten and Adalie...
OK ladies, I am going in tonight to be induced. I really hoped he would show on his own before this, but I guess he is stubborn. I g...
So on the fence for this name - Taylor Charles - for a boy. Is it too girlie? Is it a cool boys name? PLEASE BE HONEST!!!
Hello Ladies, Just checking in on everyone. Things are good here, not much to report on Mady. Just shopping for her birthday we aren'...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.