Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
OK ladies so here we are in March almost.... What are you doing for birthdays? WHat are you thinking present wise? I have nooooo ideas ...
Good morning ladies, Not to much new here just thought I would see how everyone is doing. We are good Mady is pushing through a cold ...
Hello All... Leighton is pretty much over her bronchiolitis which hopefully means no more breatihng treatments. She has her doc appt....
Well, we did it! We converted her crib to a toddler bed :) I was so nervous that it would be a battle to get her to stay in bed, but it...
Does anyone know whether papaya and pineapple are harmful for a pregnant woman? Pl reply urgently.
Hi all, So we put Hayden in a toddler bed (I actually set it up in her room a week or so ago) and last night she slept in it the WHOLE ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.