Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
Hi ladies, Thought I would send a quick post. We found out the gender today and it is a BOY!!!! Oh my...I feel tired already. These tw...
Hi Mamacitas! (is that how you spell?) Hope everyone had a great holiday and you are not battling sick toddlers (ugg COLD season!), but ...
Hi - Hope everyone had a great Xmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate). We are in sunny San Diego for a week - so nice to be in the wa...
I can't believe it is the 13th of December.... Yikes I think we are about done X-mas shopping Mady got a kitchen, doll stuff, threadi...
So Zach finally graced us with his presence. ^_^ December 1st I woke up to contractions and when they were about 3-5 minutes apart we...
So we put the toddler bed into Phin's room yesterday, just to let him get used to it. Well last night after his bath, he climbed right up...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.