Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
Hi! Sorry I missed the last week - we went to Mexico for a vacation. It was sooo nice. The resort had a kiddie pool about a foot deep a...
Since Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner, I thought it might be fun to start a list of good toys, games, DVDs, etc. for th...
Okay, I am currently glaring at my calender thinking.... "Seriously??? Thanksgiving is happening NEXT week already?" OMG ladies. We ar...
Need help planning a bed change... So we are thinking that we should get Phin into his toddler bed so he can start to feel like that i...
Hello Ladies! Nothing really crazy new other than the fact that EVERYTHING is "mine" these days. And, I mean everything. It is a bat...
hayden is totally resisting bedtime (7:45/8pm usually), is not tired and stands yelling/talking in her crib. Then asks for milk, etc. Any...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.