Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
Hey ladies! So I have been swamped with school stuff and never have time to write an update here, but today I carved out 5 minutes to ...
Hi! So Hayden is totally rebelling on food. I was already having issues being creative - but now I am just at a loss for food! She has ...
Hi! I missed last week, I wanted to report after Hayden's 18 month appt but then that happened on thursday and I figured I would wait to ...
Good morning ladies, Noting really new this week. Mady is talking up a storm still and throwing tantrums still too. She is either re...
Let's see Phin is 18+ months old and is revisiting his screeching phase...ugh. He hits notes that I did not know the human voicebox could...
Mady went peepee on the potty 3 times now this weekend. Friday afternoon she said peepee and I was like ok lets change you diaper and sh...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.