Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.
First off~~~~Happy Birthday to my awesome husband! He hit 35 today and is none to happy about it...lol. Well, not too many changes wit...
Hello Ladies! Well, Leighton had her frenulum surgeries last week. Both went exactly as planned and Leighton is doing great. In fact...
Hi ladies, Long time no write. Sorry I have been gone for a while. I think I just needed a break from the site to get back to normal ...
Ahhh, Hayden is really getting into a more challenging phase! It is harder to brush her teeth (she won't let me - wants to do it herself)...
ok so this month we are officially pulling out the guns to TTC. My DR is monitoring me - I had my levels all checked on day 3 - everythin...
I can not believe it is August already. I don't want summer to be over. Mady is doing really well this week. She is talking up a s...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.