Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.
So when is everyone due? Any 1st time mommy's? I am almost 34 weeks :) & can't wait to meet my bundle of joy. I'm due March 26.
Im having a baby girl (Lilyan Rose) and this is my first. i am due march 4th. how about everyone else?!
I am due march 22 and we've yet to agree an a name we both absolutely adore. We love original, unique, and classic names. So give us any...
Any tips for hospital bag? So far I'm thinking... Two outfits for baby.. One outfit for me.. Pjs and robe for me.. Hairbrush and ties...
We are planning on having our baby in a birthing center as long as she flips from a breech position...we are 34 weeks now. We had our fi...
Is anyone else counting down the days? I know I sure am! Iv been getting all her clothes washed and ready for her. What have you all been...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.