Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2014.
My induction will be on the 9th or 10th of April, I know I have a week for it to start naturally but as the midwife couldn't reach my cer...
I'm a ftm my doctor doesn't want me to go beyond 41 weeks so I'm getting induced on Sunday I am terrified I don't handle pain well at all...
So I have an issue with my boyfriend. I don't know if I should think he's cheating or what, but since I've been pregnant, sex is scarce a...
checked today an I'm 1 centimeter dilated an 50% effacement.. he said he could feel her head with the tip of his finger n said she's real...
March mommas today is March 31 After today our supposed to be march babies will be april babies. Unfortunatley im 40 and 4! Still waiti...
Since 6:30 am I've been having cramps between 6-10 minutes apart. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a pink color along wi...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.