Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
39 weeks pregnant and 6 days pregnant and last night lost my mucus plug with a bloody show. What does that mean?
After 37 hours of labour and being 41 weeks 2 days pregnant Emerson Brodie is born weighing 9lbs 1 1/2oz and 21 1/2 inches long
I've been in early labor since Thursday early morning. The contractions weren't too bad until yesterday... Today they are soooo strong an...
My baby girl is three days old! My water broke on the 10th at 3am, labor for 8 hours and pushed for 33 minutes. It was amazing!
Is anyone else having a conversation section this week. I go Friday. I must say I'm a little nervous and anxious. I can't believe she wil...
normally my babys heart beat is around 150 but today it was 130 is that normal because it bas me a little worried that its that much lower
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.