Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
Woke up with little cramps in my lower stomach and soreness..any one been feeling this am 39 +4
I've been spotting the last 5 days on and off. Today when I used the bathroom and wiped I had this mucus looking stuff tinged with blood....
After apparently labor in all night I went to the hospital and was 9cm dilated! Trinity Shae arrived at 4:39 p.m yesterday weighing 7 pou...
Well c-section scheduled for Friday... My water broke (not gush) @230 ish 2 girls Morgan & Maddison 4lbs15oz& 5lbs 12oz
Just about 39 wks. and I've been feeling a lot of wetness down there but every time I check my undies they're dry.. Anyone else experienc...
This is my 3rd baby, I was induced with my first two at 42 weeks! Really hoping this baby comes on his/her own within the next 7 days! ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.