Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2017.
I find out what I am having tomorrow morning and I am extremelyyyy excited. I'm wondering if you can give me a prediction as to what you ...
Hi, I have a fundal placenta (right at the top) and a cephalic positioned baby (head down already) I'm 21 weeks pregnant and was wonderi...
Hi I am 18 weeks now going on 19 and still havent felt any movement can someone relate to that or is it not normal please very nervous ab...
So this might sound weird but some days I feel like my belly is big and other days it definitely doesn't look or feel as big. Could I jus...
Anyone have been told you are High Risk, or already having issues with bp etc... Post here maybe we can help eachother through this stress.
Really mad cold. Any medications I can take ? 14weeka pregnant
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.