Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2018 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2018.
Hi all Not a native speaker so forgive me my mistakes. At the moment 8.5 weeks pregnant and had the first ultrasound last week and it ...
Hi everyone I'm 10 weeks today and I've been having nausea since 5 weeks it's all day and I'm throwing up every other day or so anyone go...
So when my husband and I told his parents that we are pregnant they also gave us the exciting news that his brother and his wife are also...
Ive had steady pinching in my left lower abdomen all day ... I assume this means growth? Doesn't feel like cramping
We've just found out our first round of IVF has been successful and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. Anyone else having IVF? I'm 37 and terrified o...
Hello everyone Any other mother with type 2 diabetes, How can I deal with it during pregnancy? Thanx <3
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.