Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.
OK so Addy is 6 months old and her little lazy butt refuses to sit, or roll over that often for that matter ( like she has 3 times) She i...
Has anyone had or will be having a stitch put in their cervix? If so, what was the cervical measurement and at how many weeks were you w...
Hi guys, I'm from June 09 Babies and since hardly anyone comes thought I could try to get some advice from you guys. My little gir...
Sorry I'm not on much, but I've had quite a few post pregnancy problems and well it's been tough! I'm still breastfeeding and Astrid has...
Well girls time is just flying! I remember last Christmas thinking oh this time next year the baby will be here celebrating her first CHR...
Is anyone taking Lovenox or Heparin injections during pregnancy? Or have you taken either for prior pregnancies? I'm just really nervou...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.