Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 09.
Addy is weighing in at 14 pounds, and 24 in. long! She is my big girl! I know small comparatively to some of yours but she has come a lon...
Hey Ladies, So I was rolling myself out of bed to go pee for the 10th time tonight/morning and I think my water broke.I soked my unde...
Hi Ladies, well I guess we arent on here very much anymore, but how is everyone doing? How are all the babes? Brielle and I are wel...
hey guys sorry i'm not on here much anymore just so busy with madison and her spoiled rotten self lol but i have a problem and would like...
Just curious! I have been using cloth since Brielle was about 3 weeks old. I had bought just 10 newborns prior to her being born, they di...
Hello, my name is Ramona and i have a question i had my son in may and did not bleed very long after having him he is almost 4 months o...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.