Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
It is normal to have no symtoms at 5weeks just a little sore breast.
Okay its almost May ladies, and we have lost track of this forum. So I want to do an update. Its all about baby just like beforre but a...
anyone else? I never noticed it with my first two pregnancies but with this one its out of control! but i got my room all finished up fin...
Want to get a list going about our May babies. I thought we'd write,your name, and age, what # pregnancy, how far along we are, what gen...
Started feeling her VERY low today so much so that it became pretty painful, I had to stop and catch my breath several times. Then at sch...
Wanted to get something interesting going. Since not much of anything new has been done for May babies... so Well see if theirs more boys...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.