Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Our little guy Carter was due May 10th, but decided to make his appearance early. He arrived on April 5th and he weighed in at a healthy ...
So, I haven't been around very much, but just wanted to update you all on what's been going on. I have officially been put off work due t...
I am almost 34 weeks and the back pain is really starting to set in. Just wondering how everyone else is doing and if anyone has found a...
Has anyone had a blighted ovum that lasted more than 13 weeks. I am now 13 weeks and 2 days. My Dr. Is putting a lot of pressure for a Dn...
well im 31 weeks and 6 days Today(March 11,2010) and my due date is May 7,2010..but im just wondering who could be my baby's daddy the 1...
getting close to the end and we finally settled on a permanent name for her! my mother and sister hate it, but i dont care! she will be A...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.