Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
Hello ladies how exciting I'm being admitted into the hospital my water broke about an hour ago! Want a way to induce? Get a pedicure I g...
I found a red/tender rash under my boob. anybody else get a rash in the 3rd trimester? .....what does labor feel like in the beginning? T...
I feel like these past 4 days have gone by so slow! They feel like months rather then days! I am sure it's cus this is our birth month bu...
well the last 2 days I was having what I thought were just some braxton hicks but then I was talking to my mom and she thinks they are ac...
had midwife come this morn i am 36+5 today 3rd baby Baby is now back down to 3/5 head down, yay feeeling alot of pressure now though it h...
Little miss Alyssa Paige arrived via c-section on May 3rd at 7:52 a.m. she weighed 7lb. 5oz. and was 19 1/2" long, we're both doing good ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.