Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
I'm having a baby boy!!!!!!! He's so cute he looks so much like his daddy!!!!!
had my ultrasound today baby is healthy which is my main concern but I found out im having a little boy..I was really hoping for a littl...
Hi I'm new here I have a Dr appointment Tuesday but thought I would get yalls opinions as well I'm 16 weeks 6 days with my 9th child for ...
Hi I am 18 weeks and five days pregnant and everytime I lay down I get this really bad leg cramp in my right leg is there any thing I can...
So I am 20.5 weeks and I've noticed that my belly is HUGE compared to the first time around. With my prior pregnancy at 20 weeks you coul...
I'm currently 19 weeks and for the past week I've been getting cramping in my lower stomach and lower back....is this normal? I'd appreci...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.