Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
Due May 4th little man has came only 1 hour in labour, very fast delivery at 8lb9oz which is massive for how tiny I am, his shoulders got...
It's our month girlies!! congrats to you all on your pregnancys and we all get to see our bundle of joys very soon! WE DID IT! good luck ...
I'm due tomorrow . I've been walking & squating , killing myself & still nothing . can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong ? How ...
My due date is in 4more days.... May 2 yaaay! I'm having a baby girl... Who else?what are yu having and when are yu due.
Im 39 weeks & my dr said my baby is small . Can someone tell me some reasons why that would be ? Please ?
Has anyone tried squats to help drop baby ? If so , does it work & how many did you do ?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.