Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
I was just wondering if anyone else feels like they are eating for two. This week it seems like I can't eat enough. Before I felt stuff...
Is anyone having them check for the baby's gender at your NT scan? If so, were they able to tell? How many weeks/days are you? Than...
I am pregnant with my 4th child (9 weeks). The last 3 have been by c-section. During my last c-section my doctors told me I should not ...
Hi everyone. Just wanted to see how all our autumn babies are doing? Fionn is getting big . He is so quick when he crawls and took his fi...
I pee every 2-3 hours each nite and at least once a night I have leg cramps. Its simply NOT FUN.....Im at 33 wks and realize this is prob...
Hey there Autumn Arrival moms--Give us an update on yourselves...and your little ones. My twins are 6 months old this week!!! I canno...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.