Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
Fionn got his first teeth two weeks ago and is biting me. Is anyone else having this issue?
Hi all... any other moms here w/ high BP? I'm 27 yrs. old. I have chronic high BP, & am in my 2nd pregnancy. I didn't have high BP with m...
I have started Fionn on solid foods. He loves his oatmeal. Not too ken on the rice. Today I gave him some peas, it was very funny to see...
As the time draws near for our little ones to be born we should keep a list. DATE MOTHER NAME/SEX WEIGHT SIZE ...
So we've been feeding Logan solid food for a while-rice cereal, and working our way through vegetables, then on to fruits. My doctor was...
Hi, I have a question. I have researched this and can not find it anywhere. One of my fellow employees went to a training class for our j...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.