Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.
Fionn is 14weeks today and He weighs in at 18lb. Is this too big? I only breastfeed him and I was told you cant give them too much breast...
Hi everyone, i wish i could say it's good to be back but i can't.This is probably the saddest case on this forum so if you're not prepare...
Ok. So I know this is going to sound nuts but my mother in law came over and watched Ian for a couple of hours while DH and I went to a m...
Hey all of you new moms!!! Medhelp is suggesting we do a support group for us November moms...and those of us who had early birds in Oct...
I am new to this site and was reading alot about how many are questioning the ultrasound due dates. Can how many were told a due date in...
Sorry I havent posted in a while.My sister died in November and I havent been up to much. Fionn is doing really well.I am still breastfee...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.