Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.
I figure since we already have two new mommy`s here in the November babies forum, that i should add this to our forum just incase any oth...
Hi all!!! I just wanted to see how all the babies are doing and if anyone had any stories to share. Well, I'm a first time mommy and ...
Hey ladies just wanted to update you all I finally had my lil boy.his name is Ali I was induced on 11-25-09 8lb9oz 22 in long he is just ...
Is anyone else dealing with having mood swings and / or being grumpy??!? I find myself these days extremely sensitive & irritable!! I d...
Anyone else past your due date? I am now 5 days past and everyday seems like an extra week or an eternity....I'm starting to get annoyed...
Well my due date is this Saturday!! 11/21/09 and so I've been excited and prepared..My last 2 doctor's appts I haven't dialated or efface...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.