Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
What does if feel like when your water brakes? I have 4 weeks left but I'm dilated yet but he is head down. I want to know so if it happe...
i am 35 weeks an all last night i had terrible pressure on my tailbone an today i am having the same pressure on my tailbone as well as p...
Im having a boy! Due November 23rd. Im stuck I cannot think of any names! Help?
I have been waking up hot almost every morning I won't have any covers on and clothes but my bra and underwear What could that be from.
I have 45 days left until i give birth to my first child, a beautiful baby boy. I'm 15 & I'm really nervous & scared but excited at the s...
My first pregnancy,, blessed with a little girl. Hope these last few weeks go by fast! I had a rough pregnancy starting out with the find...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.