Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
Omg i cant wait this pregnancy has been one heck of a ride i see the light at the end of the tunnel now and im bricking it big time but i...
I'm almost 35 weeks and when my belly gets tight I feel like I can't breathe, Is this normal or what? Could it be the baby coming here soon.
Hello. My name is Amy. I'm due Nov 20th with my second, a boy. Were naming him Daylon Orlando (: My first was a girl, Hadlie Mae. She's 1...
I'm 34 weeks, My feel a lot peressue in my butt and my vagina is this normal?
31 wks & 4days Due nov 22 I'm really excited because I found out that my baby gurl weighs almost 4 1/2Ibs. Yayy and on top Of that I have...
So I thought I was average size for about 7 months, but apparently I am huge lol. I have had 4 people in the last two days ask if I am a...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.