Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.
We are having a baby boy, due Nov. 24th, but still haven't decided on a for sure name yet... so i'm looking for a few opinions! I don't w...
I have 100 days left and just starting to panic about not haveing all ready ( this is my seconde) with my first by now we had almost all ...
Do any of yall know if its safe to travel during your 27th week?? Im a bit scared cuz I get alot of back pain. Right now im 26+3.
Im 22 weeks and if i sneeze to hard or throw up i pee myself is anyone else having this problem
is it safe to on top of burj khalifa (Dubai) on the 124th Floor? i m week 19 preggy.
Anybody else have indegestion bad?? the burning up my throat ***** and remedies?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.