Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
So im 39+2 last week I had a check up and I was 3cm dilated. 2days later my muscus plug came out but no signs of contractions. Ive tried...
im almost there and nothing yet :( this will be my third pregnancy , with my first he came 7 days before with my 2 nd 3 days before due d...
What started off as a normal weekly Dr's visit turned into an early delivery. My doctor checked my cervix and told me it was still closed...
So I just got the news if I don't have my baby by my due which is 11/26 I am getting induce Friday @ 530 in the morning.
How many November mommies are left to deliver. My DD is on the 27th. How about you?
Ok so i went in on the 18th for my induction. later in the evening the next day it was time to push. I had some problems pushing and when...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.