Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
How many mums still pregnant? My baby was born 2days early on the 11th! :) Good luck to all of you & thankyou for sharing the journey wi...
But no sign of labor :( I just want see my baby already. Feels like I've been pregnate forever can't wait any longer
Can you get your flu while pregnant?
I had an appt today and tomorrow is my due date. Doc checked my cervix and said I was 5cm dilated 75% effaced. She said I need to walk ar...
3 more days and there is nothing. My family keep driving me crazy waiting on the baby. It's making me depressed Cuz I'm the one carrying ...
Hey mommies!! Just wanted to share that my babygirl finally arrived. She was due 11/11 but came 11/14. I was induced with Cervadil which...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.