Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.
My daughter is going to be 1 on the 29th of sept, I love her to bits so I don't know why I am feeling this way all of a sudden. I just fe...
soooo, alex can now crawl, he can reach the "trigger" on his mobile and turn it on(saving me time hahaha)...he can crawl up someone and a...
i'm not lol, but i was just curious, as i know right about now is when couples who are wanting back2backers start trying again.....my aun...
Aiden had his 9 month check up today. He is 18lbs 3ozs. He finally doubled his birth weight, well actually almost. He was off by 1 oz. He...
Hi ladies! Its been a while since I have been on, thought I would drop by and ask how everyone and their precious little babies are goi...
my son will be 6 months, April 26th and he weighs 22lbs, so I am wondering if that is good, bad or if I should even worry? Then I am ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.