Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.
Hey all. Well I finally gave birth on thursday 13th november. 13 days overdue and after being induced!! Was admitted to hospital at 11am ...
Hi ... I have some exciting news that we can do to help keep your community together, but I need your help if you'd like and don't mind. ...
Hey Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. how are all the October babies doing?? Tomorrow is my 6 week follow up with the dr. We...
When I left the hospital they mentioned to feed the baby every 3-4 hours. In the last 3 days I have only had 10 hours of sleep b/c I feed...
My son was circumsized 15 days ago and the nurses said that the ring and string that the doctor put on him from the circumcision should f...
Sarah was born 10/6/08 at 11:10 pm!! 7lbs 21 1/2 inches long She is absolutly beautiful, but i am biased!! It looks like a few of ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.