Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.
As for me things are quite going well. Much easier 2nd go round. This transition has been easy with 2 kids. Breastfeeding going well e...
Ok - my baby was due October 31st and still has to put in an appearance. It's a boy, so figuring typical! Anybody care to place a bet on ...
Hi Ladies, I was just wondering, How long does the after delivery bleeding last for?? Sarah is 23 days old. for the first two weeks...
I finally had my baby boy! Koby John Firth was born Monday the 28th October at 3.07 am. I woke up Monday morning to get ready to go t...
so on oct 9th, my old dr in austin pulled my plug(i went to moms after hurricane).....well, that did nothing at all so on the 16th i had ...
Well the title says it all. I am to be induced on Monday the 27th October which will make me 8 days over due. I had a stretch and swe...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.