Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.
Dear doctor, My doctor told me my expected due date is 7th October 2009 but when i went to the scan was told 28th Oct 2009,therefore m...
Well the day finally came and went. We got admitted into the hospital and induced Oct. 1, 2009. It was a long wait to that day. I was ori...
what are peoples opinions on the castor oil way of inducing labour? i am officially over due today! and getting more and more impatient! ...
Hey everyone! Its been awhile since ive been on here! Since i had Jamin on the 16th of sept he has been keeping me SUPER busy! Just wonde...
so i reach 40 weeks tomorrow at last! but i was just wanderign what to expect in my midwife appointment. she is coming to see me at home ...
We were finally released from the hospital on Sunday - Yay! Went in On Tuesday , September 29th for my c-section - went in bright and...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.